Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

YES! I finally beat the game on Epic mode!
Brilliant game, and particularly on the harder difficulties, just the right level of challenging while the easier difficulties keep it quick and easy for players not adept at these sorts of games or those who don't want to invest as much time into it.
Loved the forge and stat boosting items allowing you to develop towards your own style of play.
Looking forward to EBF4.

5/5.

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

Brilliant.

I have absolutely nothing to say for this game except that everything about it was brilliant.

Epos Epos

This is an amazing game.

All I can say.
I haven't found a single bad thing wiht it.
ALTHOUGH Using backspace to go back is kind of annoying. Cos it's nowhere near where I'm resting my hands. (Arrows and Space)

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Slight Glitch.

Nothing important at all the game worked fine but once I killed a snail and it died as one of the "goomba" thingies. Nothing important and awesome game. One of the best i've played in a long time.

Insert Coin: Pico N' Me Insert Coin: Pico N' Me

Awesome

I loved it! Great job!

Sideways Sideways

This is such a cool game.

This was rather awesome, I must say.

It's a lot like an idea of a game that I saw some other guy making about some crazy circus thing... Awesome mechanics!

Icycle Icycle

Fun but difficult.

Great game, and the difficulty was just right. Not too easy, but not too hard either.

One question though, what do the bonus items even do?

DampGnat responds:

bonus items were an after thought to be honest, for the addicts. They're purely aesthetic, but for some people its enough to encourage replays over and over until he's fully clothed (sort of) :)

World of Pain RPG: C3 World of Pain RPG: C3

I agree with the guy down there.

It doesn't really count as MAKING the game if you made it with a program that is pretty much a pre-made engine for you to place characters and events on.
Whereas with Flash, you have to make it all from scratch.

Sorry, the game was fine but the fact that it's been made with RPG Maker just made me dislike this a lot.

Ge.ne.sis Ge.ne.sis

This is simply astonishing.

This is everything an RPG should be. And with your own little spins and twists on it, it's just become something of a masterpeice.
This has all the game mechanics of a console game. I commend you on this, it's just freaking awesome.

Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2

This was a great tutorial.

Truly great.

Even though I know how to do this already, this was a REALLY awesome tutorial.

Kwing responds:

Thanks for the review anyway! The whole point is that the scripting is fairly simple (yet explained), so I guess that's just another plus for me. Even if you understand all the script you can still use it ;)

+1 FLYING EYEBALL REFERENCE