Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

Hahahaha

As wrong as this was, it was hilarious.

golfinho responds:

thanks ap

Princess Hentai Collab Princess Hentai Collab

Do I need to say it?

Fucking disturbing.
But, it made me LOL so you get 10 and 5.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

HAHAHAHAHA

I love these cartoons!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

YES! I finally beat the game on Epic mode!
Brilliant game, and particularly on the harder difficulties, just the right level of challenging while the easier difficulties keep it quick and easy for players not adept at these sorts of games or those who don't want to invest as much time into it.
Loved the forge and stat boosting items allowing you to develop towards your own style of play.
Looking forward to EBF4.

5/5.

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

Brilliant.

I have absolutely nothing to say for this game except that everything about it was brilliant.

Epos Epos

This is an amazing game.

All I can say.
I haven't found a single bad thing wiht it.
ALTHOUGH Using backspace to go back is kind of annoying. Cos it's nowhere near where I'm resting my hands. (Arrows and Space)

Sonic 2~ Chemical Plant V2 Sonic 2~ Chemical Plant V2

Echo

Well i don't know anything about making music like this and stuff but i thought when only the the back loop was playing at the very start the echo was actually quite good. And also it could use a little bit of echo fro the rest but not much though because they sound a bit i don't have a word to say but yeah it's sorta weird...

Warrior-STH responds:

Yes, but remember, sometimes weird is good! Glad you enjoyed it tho, check out the rest of my stuff too!

Warrior-STH

Ruin Ruin

So good.

You should make like a sequel to WaS with this song in it.

The Valley - WaS The Valley - WaS

Too Good.

When I first saw william and sly it looked pretty good on the front page so i played it and it is too good. When I first heard this song it straight away sounded exactly as everything looked. This song is so EPIC. I cannot believe how good it is.

Courage the Cowardly Dog Courage the Cowardly Dog

On the front page

I thought I kept seeing something that looked like Courage as I was scrolling up!
So, of course, I checked it out and it was!

Like everyone else here, I used to love this show and you captured him perfectly!

Abandoned Abandoned

Like someone said down there:

This looks so much like it'd belong on a Death Metal album.

In fact it looks a lot like that band "Demon Hunter"'s album art.
Google it you'll see what I mean,

scribbleface scribbleface

Reminds me of:

As soon as I saw this, it made me think of the album artwork for "The Burning" by Ice Nine Kills.

Most people probably don't know of them so just Google it if you want to agree or argue with me.